Monday, May 24, 2010

Marc Nelson is the Man


Marc Nelson.

What comes up to your mind when you hear his name?

For me, one word: The Duke.

I am not a sports enthusiast and I don’t stay up late just to watch Sports Unlimited but I know Marc Nelson is one of the hosts. I am not that addict to watch every episode or season of Amazing Race Asia but sometimes I get to watch the advertisement and saw him as one of the contestant.

But I love to watch AXN, and so I discover this man.

He is very good in hosting, he has charisma when he talks, he looks so good (and yummy...) and he is very good in speaking the English language.

I always love to watch every The Duke’s episode because I get to learn a lot of things.

Last Tuesday was my flight to Manila for my HK getaway and guess what, Marc Nelson flew with me but I am too shy to ask if he could pose with me and get some pictures, so I only took his picture while he was reading his book.

I can’t believe my eyes, he is so simple and cool, Moreno and tall, and I thought it wasn’t him. He brought his own backpack and pasalubong and wait for his luggage.Not the typical Showbiz personality with the PA all around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment