Friday, March 12, 2010

A Review on Careless Whisper

I am back in the game. Careless Whisper is a very eye-catching name for a blog site. You already know why. But the blog site is not about scandals or anything related to that song (thanks God).

The blog site is a whims of a wife, of a mother, of a woman. It talks about the daily happenings of a typical house wife, taking of her children and husband.

We have the same problem with globe broadband that we needed to have a smartbro kit in order to get online. And I never tried Met, but after reading her post about this, I might try it as well. Because cancer is a major sickness that runs in my family, we don’t have Uncles and Aunties who are diabetic, who have heart problems or high blood, only cancers. So using Met might help me avoid those cancer cells and will get the side effect too (it whitens your skin, right?).

And her latest post about her husband is super sweet. Yeah, super-duper sweet. I have a lot of reasons why I am afraid of marrying, but I am happy to see that some women (not all I guess) are blessed with husband like him. Showing his unfailing love to her wonderful wife.

Head on to Careless Whisper and learn more about being a mother, wife, and a woman.

This is a review for Kaye and Pehpot's contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment