Sunday, February 7, 2010

i sell coke for a living

Yes, I sell coke for a living. It's been 2 years since that dreadful day. The day I met Sir Joy the first DTL who was assigned in my area was exactly 2 years ago. He asked me if I would be interested in selling coke in my town. Because he offered a lot of big business men/women but nobody gives a damn. So he turned to me, a single-mom who have no work, no money, nothing. I was afraid to take that challenge, I mean, hey I am a fresh graduate, just given birth, with no bank accounts (savings, checking or time deposits), and so would I be able to run this business. And now, looking back, I am thankful I took that challenge. I am grateful for my parents who supported me in order to put up my own business. I may not earn thousands of pesos a day, but I still earn for a living. Coca-cola is a big company. It helped me stand on my feet. They gave me the chance to prove my worth. So, let’s open coca-cola every day. Open happiness, open Coca-cola.

0 comments:

Post a Comment