Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Jes

‘What is your memorable birthday experience and How did you celebrate it?”
- All of my birthdays were memorable. My parents always see to it that I celebrate it with a BANG. I am the only daughter maybe that is the reason why. Though my birthday is celebrated during the lean months and it is so hard to find the extra money to spend on big celebrations, my mother always see to it that she has enough savings and that our pigs are big enough to be roasted. I still have my pictures way back when I was young, up until I was in high school. When I get into College, I still go home to our house to spend my birthday with my family. My birthday is always celebrated with many food on the table, there was even a time when my father had our Carabao slaughtered just for my 14th birthday. Most of my classmates and teachers are there with me, I had more than 40 people as guests during my birthdays. My birthday is always a big celebration in our house up until now. My birthday is coming up and my mom had already prepared 2 pigs to be roasted, ain't that awesome? I was asking her if she will give me a Jollibee Birthday Party because I really love to have one. Back in the days we don't have Jollibees here.



Jes is celebrating her birthday with a Giveaway. I am joining and you can join the PARTY too. Check out the Contest Page Here.

Of course this Birthday Party won't happen without the generous sponsors, here they are:


*Occasions of Joy*New Home Sweet Home*My Little Angels in America*Kitchen Explorers*Mamee and Me Fashion*The Wonderlusts*Hobby Lovey*


*Flakes and Nuts*Pink Memoirs*Life According To Me* Corsame Lane*Delight my Appetite*I Love Darly*Kerslyn's Comfort Zone*Random Thoughts**Treasure Box*Zowanderer*


* Rabago Family Escapade*Pink Fortune*


* Little Yzzy*Kizuna*Nshima Servings*One Proud Momma*My So-Called Life*Little Zoie's Steps*From Asia and Beyond*My Oweinilife*A Heart Full of Love*Written by Mys* Buzz Online*A Wife's Dream Nest*One Proud Mommy*Sitback and Relax*Certified Photo Addict*Loose It Up*


My So-Called World*Levyousa*Pensive Thoughts*Home Buddies* I Love Hues*The Life Encounters*Music, Movies, Stars Etc.*Jared's Little Corner*Mum Writes*Oh Gosh Gulay*Filipina Blogger*Mom Writes*Kitchen*The Tottering Mama*



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Sorry to visit your post late...ang hirap pla mag validate ng points :D nweis goodluck! wil announce the winner soon! :D

    ReplyDelete