Saturday, January 30, 2010
This is my entry to Martha's February Giveaway.
Join THE BEAUTY JUNKEE AND LE PERFUMERIE'S VALENTINE GIVEAWAY!
The Beauty Junkee treats you to a wonderful giveaway this valentines season!
This is also a sneak peek on her upcoming perfume store, LE PERFUMERIE, which will open this February. Watch out for her Singapore Originals! Guaranteed authentic, and all stocks are from Singapore. Road- tested the stuff for a month, did tests, and she must say they have great quality and are 100% safe!
So Martha is taking one perfume from her stocks for the girls out there to win so you will smell sexy and pretty in your dates this coming Valentine's Day!
WHAT ARE WE GIRLS BOUND TO WIN?
AN ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY PERFUME!
BUT THE BEAUTY JUNKEE NEEDS YOU TO DO TWO THINGS SO YOU CAN QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZE:
1.) ANSWER THIS QUESTION: WHAT'S YOUR STAPLE PERFUME AND WHY?
2.) PLEASE REPOST THIS IN YOUR BLOG SO EVERYONE WILL KNOW AND CAN JOIN IN THE CONTEST!
POST YOUR ANSWER IN THIS BLOG ENTRY AND REPOST THIS IN YOUR BLOG!
MECHANICS (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ):
1. CONTEST STARTS NOW AND ENDS AT FEB.10, 2009
2. CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO PHILIPPINE- BASED BLOGGERS
3. BLOGGERS AND GIRLTALK BLOG READERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN
4. WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN VIA RANDOM.ORG
5. SHIPPING AND HANDLING TO ANYWHERE IN THE PHILIPPINES IS FREE!
JOIN NOW AND LE PERFUMERIE AND THE BEAUTY JUNKEE IS MORE THAN GLAD TO MAKE YOUR VALENTINE'S MEMORABLE AND SMELLING GOOOOD. :)
Thursday, January 28, 2010
You might win these :
So,what are you waiting for? Join the fun in expanding territories .
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
How many contests did I join just to have a planner? Countless, and I didn't WIN one. I am happy to announce that I finally have a planner. A Coca-cola ZERO planner made by belle de jour power planner was given to us during the National Sales Convention of CCBPI. When I received my handbag with the t-shirt, ID and planner inside, I am so HAPPY. No words can describe it because I have been wishing for a planner since last year and my wish did come true. I got a planner for FREE.
Last year, I joined Apple's contest and I won myself a cookbook. Willie's Chocolate Factory COOKBOOK is a treasure. I haven't read it yet but I browsed it and I know it's a good book to read.
I don't know how to cook without a cookbook or recipe book. So, thanks to apple for giving me the chance and urging me to learn how to cook :)
Thanks to Discovery Travel and Living for this nice Christmas gift.
And thanks to Apple of kubiertos.com for being the bridge between me and this gift.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
We lived in the rural areas, where vast farmlands surrounds us and where domesticated animals lived with us.
We have our pig in the backyard, and my son isn't afraid of joining them and play with them.
We don’t have the luxuries life in the city could offer but we have these simple way of living our life in our little town.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Three Easy Steps to Win:By winthegc
5000 peso worth of Fully Booked Gift Certificates
Three easy steps to win:
- Answer the very short survey in http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GWSCS6X
- Tell your friends about it through blogs/ facebook/ twitter, etc. indicating the blog site: http://winthegc.wordpress.com/2010/01/15/three-easy-steps-to-win/
- Link your post to this comment section.
Rules and Guidelines:
- The contest starts on Jan. 20, 2010 and ends on Feb. 15, 2010 (11:59pm).
- The winner will be randomly drawn from the surveys and I’ll double check first if you did the post about the contest in your blogs/ facebook/ twitter, etc.
- Don’t forget to put your email address in the Registration form in the survey because that’s where you’ll be contacted.
- One entry per person.
- The winner will be announced on Feb. 16, 2010.
- This contest is open to Metro Manila residents only.
Good Luck Everyone!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
WOW Philippines Travel Agency, Inc. is celebrating it's 5th year in business during July of 2010, and we would like you to have a chance to celebrate with us, so we have decided to give-away a FREE Boracay Package complete with 5 Star accommodations at the luxurious Le Soleil de Boracay Hotel on Boracay Island. The lucky winner will win the following Boracay vacation package.
Vacation Package Inclusions:
- 5 Days / 4 Nights Luxury 5 Star Accommodations at the Le Soleil de Boracay Hotel
- Flights to Boracay from Manila to Caticlan Airport on Philippine Airlines
- Island Transfers - Door-to-Door from Manila to the resort and back to Manila
- Three (3) Meals each day, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Boracay Activities - Horseback Riding, Island Hopping, Glass Bottom Boat
- PLUS - 5,000 peso Spending Cash
Read More Information: http://www.boracay-packages.com
Why would I like to receive the Anew Rejuvenate Line? Because my mom and I loved AVON products. We are AVON ladies, and we are AVON product lovers. My mom is already in her golden year (she is 50 years old). And I know she uses anti-aging products such as these, but it's so expensive. I hope I can get her a set of AVON's ANEW Rejuvenate Line for free. It would be a perfect gift for my mommy dear.
And Earthlingorgeous is hosting a contest for these products. All is fair in love and life, so what are you waiting for? Join the fun, click this link.
Two chances of winning:
- The first winner will be randomly drawn using a third party software.
- The second winner will be chosen by the NEWomen club officers. There are no criteria for judging, so just write from your heart.
- On your blog or Multiply account, respond to this question:
"Why do you want to attend the 3rd Annual Women Entrepreneurs Conference?"
You might want to share a story about your current enterprise, a business that you wish to put up this year, or other reasons that made you think that this conference is perfect for you.
- Include a link to http://www.newomen.net anywhere in your blog post.
- After you complete your blog post, please send the URL, full name and contact details (so we could inform you if you've won) to NEWomenContest@gmail.com
- Entries will be accepted from January 19 to 26, 2010.
- Winners will be drawn/selected on January 27, 2010.
- Winners will be notified via email and/or sms.
- Each winner will recieve a non-transferable ticket to the conference.
It was my first time to join the much-awaited Coca-cola National Sales Convention in Cebu. This picture was taken at the Cebu Midtown Hotel lobby with my DTL Louie Callangan.
We RISE as ONE, We WIN as ONE.
We MOVE as ONE, We WIN as ONE.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
1st Prize: P500 SM Gift Certificate
2nd Prize: 2 Tickets to Philippine Science Centrum + a Sunvisor Cap
3rd Prize: P300 SM Gift Certificate
4th Prize: P200 SM Gift Certificate
5th Prize: SURFvivor Shirt (From LetsGoSago.Net)
6th Prize: SURFvivor Shirt (From LetsGoSago.Net)
7th Prize: P100 worth of Cellphone Loads
8th Prize: P100 worth of Cellphone Loads
9th Prize: P100 worth of Cellphone Loads
10th Prize: P100 worth of Cellphone Loads
11th Prize: 1,000 Entrecard Credits
12th Prize: 1,000 Entrecard Credits
Click here to join: http://jay-elx.blogspot.com/2010/01/1.html
Hello everyone! This is COLWIN's 1st time to hold a mini giveaway in his blog.
name of that planner), for short, "Anti-Starbucks" planner (Wink!)
So,to know more about this contest, check it out @ colwin's blogsite!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Gymboree Gift Certificates:
Annual Membership worth P1,800 + Free Class Pass
Redeemable only in Gymboree Shangri-la or Manila Polo Club until December 31, 2010
Pampers Yoga Stretchycise Kit:
2 packs of XL16 Pampers Active Baby
Pampers Gym Bag
Pampers Water Bottle
1. Share with us your most favorite bonding activities with your kid/s.
2. Post your answer on the comments section below.
3. Leave your full name and email address. (very important for verification on the validity of the entry)
Additional entry points (include the links on your comment)
1. Blog about this and include a link to this contest. – (1pt)
2. Share the link of this contest in your FaceBook account – (1pt)
Only one comment per person please.
All comments posted until January 31, 2010 11:59PM will be included in the raffle. Winners will be drawn via Random.org on February 1, 2010.
Thank you Pampers and Gymboree Play & Music.Click this LINK.
Click here to join.
When faced with life’s choices, you stick to your guns. Nobody tells you what you
can’t do, or what you can’t have. You’re in the driver’s seat and you’re not going to apologize for your choices.
You may go this way or that. Or have it both ways, just because you’re you. It’s not fence-sitting if you get exactly what you want. One thing is for sure, you will settle for no less than perfect.
You are a Kotex Luxe woman, and you never compromise.
Kotex Luxe is the first ultrathin pad that gives you BREAKTHROUGH FUSION TECHNOLOGY combining dryness and softness with just 1 pad. No more compromises!
1. Blog about this contest, and link back to http://beautynomics.com/blog
2. Share what are the things in life that you don’t, ever compromise?
3. Kindly post a comment here with the url of your blog entry.
Deadline of submission of entries : January 23, 2009
Raffle Draw Date : January 25, 2009
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Gadgetlite.com is giving away a free Western Digital My Passport Essential SE USB 2.0 portable external hard drive with a massive capacity of 1TB (approx. 1,024GB)! If you were given a new laptop or desktop computer during Christmas but it doesn’t quite have the internal memory capacity you might have liked then this might be exactly what you need!
Visit their site,subscribe to their RSS feeds, comment on their page with a valid email address and you might win this :)
Saturday, January 16, 2010
I will always treasure my Malaysia experience. It was my first time, and it will never be my last. I miss this food, I will definitely go back to Malaysia to eat it again :)
Friday, January 15, 2010
I am part of SEACHANGE.
I was one of the delegates of the Youth Engagement Summit held in PICC, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Out of 500,000 youths who answered the 3 questions posted in youthasia website, they have chosen 500 youths from all over Southeast Asia to become delegates of the said youth event. Free Roundtrip ticket, Hotel accommodation and an allowance of 100rm for the delegates.
It was my first time to board a plane, my first time to use my passport, and my first time outside my beloved country.
I had a great time with my co-delegates from the Philippines. I had a great time in Malaysia. The experience is a very memorable one. I will have to post about it sometime soon.
I welcome myself here in blogger.com with this first post.
The image was taken last year. He is a very dear friend of mine. I was about to talk to him when my eyes caught the very nice scene he was in. The photographer in me immediately took the photo with a snap.