Friday, September 10, 2010

Mommy Moments:Wacky JB

mommy moments


Welcome to Mommy Moments again, I missed it last week simply because I can't think of any thing that I could give to my son as of this moment.

But now, I can't miss this Friday because my son is such a wacky kid! You see this picture below, I didn't know JB has made faces while nanay took our picture. When I check my digicam out, voila, JB's face is sooooo F-U-N-N-Y!!
And this one right here, he is trying to show me our little piglet's mouth. He keeps on showing this to me so I took some pictures.
Come on, show your kid's wacky side.

9 comments:

  1. hahaha! the first pic is so funny :D

    i'm glad to join this week.
    Heartifying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! normal pala sa mga bata ang ganyang piglet pose, kasi tong mga anak ko rin ganyan eh, fish lips naman yata ang tawag nila, hahaha! your son is so cutie..

    http://www.mykidzpower.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the visit :) will visit your sites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw! ka cute ba kaayo sa imong little boy sis! love that pouting piglet lips.. hehehe!

    here's my wacky padiding pics too. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute nun 1st pic, oblivious xa kahit super posing pa ang mom and dad:) nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! a very cute piglet at that, lol! nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. funny boy :) happy mommy moments!

    ReplyDelete